Whoa! It’s December. We have bought and dressed the tree. Lit the fire and candles and we are beginning to feel more than a little festive over at the Boston Abode.
I’ve spent quite a bit of time looking at gifts, actually press days started in July. So I can’t deny I started looking early. That said, it’s always a bit of a brain drain to figure out what Mr B wants. He has always worked with fashion accessories so I’ve always got to think one step ahead of your standard Christmas jumper, socks and cufflinks combo.
So, without giving too much away here we go for this year’s must have Man sized Christmas movers and shakers.
1. Ralph Lauren Polo socks, pack of three, Mainline.
2. Ultimate car kit, Simoniz.
3. Braun Multi Groomer.
4. Grey jumper, Red Cross Shop, Shoreham.
5. Knitted tie, Cos.
6. Guy Martin, Worms to Catch, Amazon.
7. Beanie hat, Cos
8. Wax fishing jacket, Red Cross Shop Shoreham.
9. Monogram Cufflinks, Boston and Boston
10. Croco Visiting Card Case, Ettinger
Hope you like my suggestions, click the links for more details.
Love DSB X